Guttering Installation Essex: Roof line, also known as soffits, fascias or barge boards, are continually under attack from the elements. To maintain them and keep them looking good, if they are wooden, means regular painting and constant treatment, especially in those harder to maintain areas around the roof and behind guttering.
At Essex Fascias and Windows, we use a high quality PVCu board which is as rigid and substantial as wood, we remove all the old wood and take it away free of charge, choose from a wide range of colours and styles from tongue and groove to flat soffit boards, ball-nose or ojee fascias we have a huge variety to supply and fit, we offer a 10 year guarantee on all fittings and 20 years on all products. Make your choice from a selection of different styles and colours to add to the appeal of your home.
We Choose Us
- Wide Range Of Colours
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Guarantee on all fittings
- 20 Year Guarantee on all products
- We can brighten up your home
- We never clad over
- All wood is removed and disposed off free of charge
- No subcontractors
- No more painting
- Eve Trays
- Bird Combs
- Leaf Guards
- Half Round Guttering
- Square Line Guttering
- Flat Boards Soffits
- Tongue and Groove
- We welcome any enquiries so feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help
- Hedgehog gutter brush
Hedgehog gutter brush’s are:
- An easy to use product that sits in existing gutters
- Available in 3 colours: Black White and Brown
- Great value for money
- Manufactured from polypropylene brush filaments cleverly spume around a stainless steel wire spine it is virtually indestructible and comes with a 10 year product guarantee
The Hedgehog can also be used to eliminate clogged garden and pathway drains giving you problem free drainage instantly and easily.
The Hedgehog comes in several sizes but the standard 100mm brush suits most gutter profiles.